Monday, February 25, 2013

Hello

Hi everyone,

I have never really done this "blog" thing before but I figure if I start posting things for the world it might make me feel more accountable for what I say I am going to do. This blog is going to hopefully follow me along in my journey to become a more frugal person. But first I will introduce myself my name is Renee and I live in Colorado with my husband, we will call him C.H. (Crazy Husband) because I doubt he would want his real name out there! Recently as I was paying bills I realized how out of control our spending has become. Basically we are living paycheck to paycheck when we really don't have too. In the next few days I am going ot post our current debts and my goals to pay them off. But for now Ill finish with one frugal(ish) thing that I did today.... I organized our pantry and freezers (regular and deep freezer) to take stock off all of the items that we have and should use up. I made a plan of meals for the week based on what we had and went to the grocery store to fill in the wholes and grab a few things (milk, bread, cheese, etc...) I came out only spending $28.32! That is great considering I usually spend more like $50 to $75 in any given week. I am excited to start this journey and learn so many things along the way.

-Renee



No comments:

Post a Comment