Thursday, March 21, 2013

How long could you go without buying food?

While cleaning and going through out pantry, cabinets, and freezer I realized we have a lot more food than I thought...

I believe we could go a few months at least without buying any food (except fresh fruits and veggies). I guess this isn't necessarily a bad thing because if anything bad happened like the loss of a job for example we could live off that food.

My issue is I am trying to eat a better diet with more whole foods and less processed foods and what we have in the pantry especially, is mostly processed. I think I am going to try and use this stuff up and replenish my stocks with better food. Another option since I hate wasting anything isto donate it to the local food bank. I am not fully sure what I am going to do yet but I should figure it out because a bunch of the stuff I found while organizing looked really tempting ;p.

On a side note if any one knows of any "whole food" blog feel free to share them with me!



No comments:

Post a Comment