Monday, March 11, 2013

A little of this and a little of that

I dont really have a real blog post for right now but I will share a few "budgetty" things

-We are on pace for out grocery budget, I spent $54 dollars last week

-My moms birthday was last week and we took her out to a nice place so our eating out budget is over for last week at $45 dollars

-We got the electricity bill and it was $24 dollars less than last month, which was pretty easy since all I did was make sure no extra lights were on and that TV got turned off if we were not watching it, no more unneeded  background noise.

-Emptied out all of the wallets and pockets and added $5 dollars to the change jar. *Every time it gets full we take it in and get cash and split it half for something fun and half to and extra payment on something. Last time it was full it had around $140 in it.

My menu for the week is going to go something like this,

Tonight- Lasagna
Tuesday-Leftovers
Wednesday- Lentil Soup I didn't make last week
Thursday- Homemade pizza
Friday-Cheese and Spinach enchiladas
Saturday-Eat out
Sunday- Grilled Cheese and Homemade Tomato Soup (Husbands Choice)


Hopefully I will have a more interesting post for you later tonight!




No comments:

Post a Comment