Friday, March 8, 2013

Surprise!

Sometimes I think that CH never listens to me but apparently he does. At work he overheard a co worker say that for her wedding they had received duplicates of many different things. He decided to ask what she had received two of one of the things she sad was a bread maker. He knew I had been wanting one so he offered to buy one from her and she agreed. 25 dollars late and I am the proud owner of a brand new bread machine. My first loaf is cooking now and I could not be more thrilled. I love my husband! I know I will be using this a ton! Now if I could get him to listen to everything I said we would be golden! (Just kidding he really is a wonderful guy). Now I am going to have some yummy warm bread when this snow hits tomorrow. Hope everyone else had a great Friday too!

No comments:

Post a Comment