Wednesday, March 20, 2013

We need to get rid of some clothes!

As I was going through our closet today I realized just how much clothes we have (and my we I y really mean my husband!). For me my everyday clothes are also my work clothes so I have one small set of clothes, probably 10 full outfits. My husband on the other hand has a uniform for work and home clothes.

I decided that as I was organizing the closet I would count how any shirts we has for just a home. I found 38 shirts! I couldn't believe it, now I just need to convince him to donate a bunch of them. He tends to like to hold on to clothes but really some of the things in there I don't think I have seen him wear in 2 or 3 years...

Maybe I will just donate them when his isn't home ;)

Anybody have a husband that has way to much clothes???

No comments:

Post a Comment